You are an integral part of the day-to-day running of the PR & Influence business. You are highly organised, accountable and able to build relationships as well as collaborate with / draw on the expertise of Ogilvy’s vast resources and capabilities.
You confidently manage projects end-to-end and can show that you truly understand our product and how creativity and commerciality interact together for the benefit of the business. You are able to adapt your skills to a variety of task and challenges.
We are looking for someone who has experience in both product and corporate PR. An interest and understanding about how consumer communication can play a part in brand reputation is also important. You should be comfortable leading a media selling as well selling an idea to a client confidently.
Skills & Key Experience
· At least 4/5+ years of PR and Dgital PR experience in an PR agency, better if in an international creative company
· PR and Digital PR planning: competencies in taking a campaign brief and developing its respective strategy
· Strong media relations skills - a brilliant and tenacious media relations operator who understands what a good story is and who to sell it into.
· Proven experience in managing budgets
· Proven experience securing feature stories, broadcast coverage, spokesperson profile in a variety of trade and national media.
· Organised with a high attention to detail.
· Confidence in dealing with both local and international clients
· Native Italian speaker or proficient
· Good English is mandatory, written and spoken
We’re problem solvers. We don’t just spot problems (that’s the easy bit) we come up with smart, creative solutions.
We’re active. We don’t sit around assuming someone else will make something happen, we’re driven to get up and do it ourselves.
We’re always hugely ambitious for the work. Not content with ‘good enough’ because we all know that’s not actually good enough.
We’re adaptable, not inflexible. That way we’re always open to explore new ideas, experiences and channels.
What you’ll be doing
· Building client relationships: create productive client relationships with junior and mid-level clients throughout the delivery of projects, clearly communicating and managing expectations throughout
· Making work we’re proud of: increasingly be able to see the work we do in its strategic context – how and why it answers a business problem and how it connects to the bigger picture. Provide opinions about the brief and the work and be keen to contribute – clearly valuing the quality of the work over a pure focus on process
· Delivery: comfortably take responsibility for successful delivery of the projects assigned to you, with light supervision. Understand staffing and scoping requirements for your projects - generate scopes of work, and timing plans accordingly.
· Commercial Acumen: understand the impact of project related decisions on the commercials, and able to balance the commercial demands with the needs of the project. Be aware of the need to drive growth and consider how they may contribute to this.
· Collaboration: proactively consult with key members of project teams (internal and external), in order to facilitate partnership-oriented actions. Increasingly be able to recognise when to engage other Capabilities or Crafts and encourage and facilitate conversations between team members.